PM² Project Management Methodology
Given the increasing adoption of Agile methods across organisations worldwide, this guide aims to support teams in becoming even more effective when delivering high-quality solutions, manage changing priorities and ultimately lead to an increase in productivity and project transparency. Developed as an extension of the well-established PM² Project Management Methodology, this guide has been created for:
- Existing Agile practitioners in search of a framework to support them in the integration of Agile practices into their existing corporate structures.
- Organisations already using PM² who are looking to apply Agile values and principles into their ways of working.
- Anyone interested in adopting Agile practices into their work.
Even though PM²-Agile primarily addresses the needs of software development projects, most of the practices and tools and techniques included in this guide are applicable to non-IT projects, and this is reflected in the PM²-Agile Mindsets.
The guide provides users with:
- A common vocabulary to facilitate communication between project teams and stakeholders.
- The PM²-Agile model.
- The PM²Agile lifecycle.
- The basics of Agile practices.
- The integration of Lean UX and Lean StartUp Model concepts and their impact on the PM²-Agile lifecycle.
- An easy-to-use requirements model to support PM²-Agile.
Tools & Techniques
A high-level overview of recommended Tools & Techniques is included and the detailed version of these will be published in Q4 2021.
PM²-Agile both extends and enhances the PM² Methodology with Agile principles and practices and provides harmonisation between these practices and corporate governance, programme management, operations, enterprise architecture and interoperability.
PM² & PM²-Agile are supported by the European Commission’s ISA² Programme.